Ginetta works and development drivers Mike Simpson and Charlie Robertson were already pencilled in to drive the two Ginetta G60-LT-P1-AER prototypes. Team LNT has added another six to the list:
- Mathias Beche (32, eight 24 Hours of Le Mans starts, winner of the 6 Hours of Silverstone in 2018)
- Luca Ghiotto (24, successful GP3, GP2 and F2 driver)
- Egor Orudzhev (23, former SMP Racing driver)
- Stéphane Richelmi (29, FIA WEC and Asian Le Mans Series LMP2 champion)
- Stéphane Sarrazin (43, 18 starts at the 24 Hours of Le Mans with five podium finishes and three pole positions)
- Guy Smith (44, winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans with Bentley in 2003 and American Le Mans Series champion in 2011)
The drivers competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship for the 2019-20 season will be announced shortly.
Note that Algarve Pro Racing is providing technical support to Team LNT for the Prologue.