Restrictions are currently in force in France and other countries around the world to curb the spread of the coronavirus. Consequently, race organizer the Automobile Club de l’Ouest has decided, in conjunction with the Fédération Internationale Automobile (FIA) and the World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC), to postpone the 24 Hours of Le Mans originally set for 13–14 June 2020.
Fans who have already bought tickets can use them on 19–20 September 2020 (no exchange required). You must keep your tickets in order to access in September.
Aware of the economic and structural difficulties caused by the Covid-19 crisis, the French Government, by an ordinance 2020-538 published on May 7th 2020, allows sport event organizers to grant a credit note instead of the refund of tickets in case of postponement, cancellation, or event taking place behind closed doors.
Therefore, if you have not yet made a ticket refund claim, we inform you that this regulation will apply to all requests from May 15th 2020.
If you wish to benefit from it, the credit note will be valid for the 2021 24 Hours of Le Mans. We recall that the tickets remain valid for the 2020 edition in September.
Please find hereafter the process to make your credit note claim at the latest on May 31st, 2020.
You bought your tickets through the official 24 Hours of Le Mans sales channel
(ticket.lemans.org, Ticketing Office, French local ACO shops)
- You are holding your hard printed tickets: please fill in the form for the claim and send us your original hard printed tickets (keep a copy) with the credit note claim form at the latest on May 31st 2020.
- You booked hard printed tickets but are not yet holding them: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on May 31st 2020.
- You booked choosing the eticket option: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on May 31st 2020.
You bought your tickets through an Official Agency or Approved Dealer Agency:
- Please refer to the agency and follow their process.
You bought your tickets through the Le Mans Tourism Office:
- Please refer to the Tourism Office and follow their process.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest specify the credit note claim request is limited solely to the tickets price, excluding all potential sending cost or any other extra costs (such as transportation, accommodation…)
If you have already made your claim, we cannot stop it and invite you to make a new booking. Please open only one request per booking.
For any question regarding the process, please write to the following email indicating your order number and race:
BREAKING NEWS: THE 24 HOURS OF LE MANS POSTPONED TO 19–20 SEPTEMBER 2020