TICKET SALES AT THE CIRCUIT
- Thermal ticket: This is the printed ticket you receive at the time of purchase (or via UPS). Do not laminate it or place it near a source of heat; the bar code must remain readable (try not to fold the ticket along the bar code).
All tickets must be scanned every time you enter or leave the site.
It is forbidden to resell tickets (see the general terms of sale).
Students : On sale only at the circuit during race week; GENERAL ENCLOSURE tickets at student rate (FULL WEEK €45, WEDNESDAY €18 and THURSDAY €22) are available on presentation of a valid student card and matching proof of identity. This price also applies to 16-18 year-olds still at school, on presentation of proof of school attendance.
Group : Price for GENERAL ENCLOSURE TICKETS (FULL WEEK €80, WEDNESDAY €32 and THURSDAY €39) for the purchase of 25 tickets or more per order. For all group rate orders, please phone the Ticketing Service on +33 (0)2 43 40 8000 or send an email to email@example.com.
CE (works councils) : There is a special ‘works councils’ rate. For further information, please phone Manon LE RAY on +33 (0)2 43 40 80 11 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday 29 may 14:00 – Sunday 31 may 18:00
- Admission price:
- Car parks outside the circuit free of charge
- Houx campsite/car park: €15*
- Paddock pass: €100*
- Test Day only: €21* (free for children born after 31 may 2004)
- Test Day access is included in Week General Enclosure ticket.
- Ticket offices open: Friday 29 may
*2020 rates as an indication
24 HOURS OF LE MANS Week:
- Campsites: Sunday 7 June 09:00 – Monday 15 June 11:00
- Circuit enclosure (village, spectator mounds, entertainment, etc.): from Wednesday 9 June
- Car parks: from Wednesday 10 June
Open to all 24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 ticket holders on the dates shown on the ticket.
N.B. Mulsanne–Arnage tickets do not include access to the General Enclosure (village, concerts, grandstands, etc...).
- Children: Admission to the circuit is free of charge for children under 16 (born after 14 June 2004) accompanied by an adult and on presentation of proof of identity/age. A wristband will be provided at the circuit entrance for admission to the General Enclosure. It is recommended you write your phone number on the wristband in case you become separated from your child at the circuit.
- 16-18 year-olds and Students: Show your student card to benefit from a reduced rate at the circuit (more info on +33 (0)2 43 40 8000)
View the 24 Hours of Le Mans presentation brochure 2020