GETTING TO THE CIRCUIT
- 24H CAMIONS – 25 / 26 SEPTEMBER 2021
- Camping area: Le Houx will be open round-the-clock from 14:00 on Friday 24 September until 21:00 on Sunday 25 September. Allowance for departures until 14:00 on Monday 27 September.
- Circuit (village, spectator banks, entertainment areas, etc.) from 07:00 on Saturday 25 September.
- Parking: from Friday 24 September.
ADMISSION TO THE SITE
- Admission to all 24H Camions 2021 ticket holders on the dates stated on the ticket.
- Children: Under 16s (born after 26 September 2005) are admitted free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult. Proof of age will be requested. Remember to write your mobile phone number on the wristband provided in case your child gets lost.
WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- You receive a printed ticket at the time of purchase (or via UPS). Do not laminate it. The bar code must be readable.
All tickets will be scanned every time you enter or leave the circuit. It is forbidden to resell tickets (see general terms and conditions of sale).
Spectators can access the grandstands free of charge throughout the weekend, except for the following:
- Grandstand 34: two blocks will be reserved for VIP Pack holders.
- Grandstand 17: for ACO members on presentation of their membership card. This grandstand will be open to everyone from 17:00 on Saturday evening.
There will be three big screens around the circuit showing non-stop coverage of the track action.
There are numerous food outlets at the racetrack.
This is a major concern for the ACO. Since 2010, we ensure waste is sorted before it is collected from the circuit. There are recycling points and bins all around the circuit – please use them!
Waste bags are distributed at the entrance to camping areas. Bars will be operating a reusable cup deposit scheme for the eighth year running.
Merchandise is available from kiosks around the circuit and at the Official Store at the 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum. The race village and a range of mobile vendors capture the essence of this remarkable event.
Open 10:00–18:00 all week or online 24/7.
Pick up a map at the circuit.
With the exception of category 1 dogs (breeds considered dangerous), pets are allowed within the confines of the circuit, the camping areas and car parks. However, they are not allowed inside buildings. To ensure a pleasant experience for everyone, the ACO asks you to behave responsibly and courteously at all times.