- 5 car parks free of charge from Wednesday 16 September to Sunday 20 September: Actisud, Bleu, Fresne, Raineries*, Héronnière (subject to space available when you arrive) *free shuttle service
- Expo car park: free of charge on Wednesday 16 September and Thursday 16 September – ticket compulsory from Friday 17 September onwards
- Blanc and Vert car parks: race tickets must be shown from Wednesday 16 September onwards
Please remember: camping, camper vans and barbecues are strictly forbidden in the car parks.
CAMPER VAN & BUS PARKING
- PZ54 and P EXPO: open to camper vans only from 09:00 on Sunday 13 September
- P Expo BUS: open to buses only; no camping or reception facilities
Camping and reception facilities forbidden – No electrical connections
All campsites are open from 09:00 on Sunday 13 September. Your vehicle and your camping equipment (tent, tables, chairs, etc.) must fit on the 35m² pitch. Each vehicle (car, motorbike, camper van) must have its own access pass, left visible on the dashboard.
Car boots, vans, camper vans, caravans and buses will be checked at the site entrance. Access may be refused if the vehicle does not comply with instructions.
For safety and environmental reasons, it is forbidden to bring glass bottles into the Bugatti circuit enclosures and the campsites.
- Bicycle hire at Beauséjour
A bicycle hire service is available to help spectators get around the circuit enclosure quickly and easily. A fee is charged
During the 24 Hours of Le Mans, a free shuttle service runs between the campsite, the village and the Mulsanne and Arnage corners.
2019 Map & schedule