FOREIGN VISITORS :
- To consult the measures applicable to persons arriving from foreign countries:
- English version: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/covid-19-international-travel
- N.B. Failure to follow these instructions may result in refusal to enter French territory.
VACCINATION PASS :
- A valid pass (accreditation or ticket) is required to enter the site.
- In line with French law, no tests or proof of vaccination will be required to enter the site.
- However, people who have tested positive for Covid-19 will only be allowed to enter the site after the mandatory isolation periods (5 days with a negative test on the fifth day, or 7 days).
ACROSS THE ENTIRE SITE:
SANITARY RULES :
- Health and safety rules and physical distancing guidelines must be respected
FACE MASKS :
- Face masks are highly recommended (but not mandatory) indoors and outdoors within the Circuit throughout the event.
- It is recommended to wear a face mask approved by the French authorities.