Team: Aston Martin Racing
Class: LMGTE Pro
Car: #95 Aston Martin Vantage AMR
- Nicki Thiim (6th participation)
- Marco Sørensen (5th participation)
- Darren Turner (17th participation)
Marco Sørensen qualified the Aston Martin Vantage AMR in pole position in the LMGTE Pro class with a time of 3:48.000. During the race, the car was forced to retire after an incident for Sørensen at the Indianapolis corner overnight.
Car: #97 Aston Martin Vantage AMR
- Maxime Martin (2nd participation)
- Alexander Lynn (4th participation)
- Jonathan Adam (3rd participation)
Alexander Lynn qualified the car in 42nd position with a time of 3:50.037 during the first session. In the race, Lynn left the track at the Porsche curves on Sunday at 00:05, costing the British team 50 minutes and all hopes of a good result. The #97 Aston Martin Vantage AMR made it to the chequered flag in 44th place overall and 13th in LMGTE Pro.
Class: LMGTE Am
Car: #98 Aston Martin Vantage
- Paul Dalla Lana (6th participation)
- Pedro Lamy (19th participation)
- Mathias Lauda (4th participation)
Pedro Lamy qualified the Aston Martin Vantage in 56th position with a time of 3:53.530 during the first session. In the race, the engine of the Aston Martin Vantage broke down and it was forced to retire.
PHOTO: LE MANS (SARTHE, FRANCE), CIRCUICT DES 24 HEURES DU MANS, SATURDAY 15 JUNE 2019, WARM-UP. The #97 Aston Martin Vantage of Aston Martin Racing driven by Maxime Martin, Alexander Lynn and Jonathan Adam.
BREAKING NEWS: THE 24 HOURS OF LE MANS POSTPONED TO 19–20 SEPTEMBER 2020