The panel of the Miss 24 Hours of Le Mans–Le Maine Libre contest has come to a consensus. Eight candidates are now in the running to become the ambassador of the 2018 edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Now it's your turn to vote!
Since 2010, the 24 Hours of Le Mans has been represented by an elected ambassador. Miss 24 Hours of Le Mans–Le Maine Libre participates in all the big events during the week leading up to the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Once again this year the lucky lady will spend a dream week behind the scenes of the greatest endurance race in the world, meeting famous drivers, walking about in pit lane, posing for photos...it is always a thrilling and unforgettable experience.
After studying a flood of applications, the panel has narrowed down the candidates to eight, and now it's up to you to give a slight advantage to one among them: the candidate with the most online votes will have a leg up on her competitors at the contest finale scheduled for May 24th during an After Work at the Papa Chapter restaurant in Arnage, France. The other votes will be awarded by a jury composed of the Automobile Club de l'Ouest, Le Maine Libre, RTL2, Galeries Lafayettes, Malia Coiffure and the Le Venez restaurant.
The eight candidates are as follows:
- Aleksandra Samson (26), Le Mans, singer/dancer
- Alice Lutun (25), Carquefou, dancer
- Anaëlle Bagot (20), Rennes, administrative manager
- Cindy Galante (20), Le Mans, administrative assistant
- Clarisse Aleid-Ripoche (23), Le Mans, English teacher
- Jennifer Baradel (unknown), Vemars, logistics administrative assistant
- Khawla El Mahi (20), Le Mans, language college student
- Liana Ganiev (23), Le Mans, Master 1 Marketing and Sales Management
Voting is open until Wednesday, May 23rd at midnight local time.
PHOTO: Marine Métairie, Miss 24 Hours of Le Mans–Le Maine Libre 2017 at the technical and administrative checks for the race.