The 2020 season of the Michelin Le Mans Cup will kick off with collective testing sessions on 1 April and the first round on 4 April, both at the Barcelona circuit. Competitors will then head to Monza (8-9 May) before hitting the 24 Hours of Le Mans track for the two 55-minute races of Road to Le Mans (11-13 June). In July, the teams will take the start at Le Castellet (18 July) ahead of the last two rounds of the 2020 season at Spa-Francorchamps (18-19 September) and Portimão (23-25 October).
The Michelin Le Mans Cup will accompany the European Le Mans Series and the new Ligier European Series throughout the season, with the exception of Road to Le Mans. The Michelin Le Mans Cup is reserved for cars compliant with the FIA's GT3 regulations as well as LMP3s.
Michelin Le Mans Cup 2020 season calendar:
- Collective testing sessions at Barcelona – 1 April 2020
- Barcelona Round – 3-4 April 2020
- Monza Round – 8-9 May 2020
- Road to Le Mans – 11-13 June 2020
- Castellet Round – 17-18 July 2020
- Spa-Francorchamps Round – 18-19 September 2020
- Portimão Round – 23-25 October 2020
For more info, go to the official Michelin Le Mans Cup website.
BREAKING NEWS: THE 24 HOURS OF LE MANS POSTPONED TO 19–20 SEPTEMBER 2020