July is just around the corner. So, now is the time for decisions. Given current constraints on large events, Peter Auto and the Automobile Club de l’Ouest have decided to postpone the tenth Le Mans Classic to the first or second week of July 2022. The date will be confirmed in September.
Fans who have already bought tickets can use them 2022 (no exchange required). You must keep your tickets in order to access in July 2022.
Aware of the economic and structural difficulties caused by the Covid-19 crisis, the French Government, by an ordinance 2020-1599 published on 16th December 2020 and updated by the ordinance 2021-137 published on 10th February, allows sport event organizers to grant a credit note instead of the refund of tickets in case of postponement, cancellation, or event taking place behind closed doors.
We inform you that this regulation will apply to all requests.
Please find hereafter the refund process to make your credit note claim at the latest on May 31st 2021.
You bought your tickets through the official ACO - Le Mans sales channel
(ticket.lemans.org, Ticketing Office, French local ACO shops)
- You are holding your hard printed tickets: please fill in the form for the claim and send us your original hard printed tickets (keep a copy) with the credit note claim form at the latest on May 31st 2021.
- You booked hard printed tickets but are not yet holding them: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on May 31st 2021.
- You booked choosing the eticket option: please fill in the form for the credit note claim at the latest on May 31st 2021.
You bought your tickets through an Official Agency or Approved Dealer Agency:
- Please refer to the agency and follow their process.
You bought your tickets through the Le Mans Tourism Office:
- Please refer to the Tourism Office and follow their process.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest specify the credit note claim request is limited solely to the tickets price, excluding all potential sending cost or any other extra costs (such as transportation, accommodation…). No processing fee will be retained.
If you have already made your claim, we cannot stop it. Please open only one request per booking.
For any question regarding the process, please write to the following email indicating your order number and race: