This year, Club ACO is treating members to a range of cuisine “inspired by what local agriculture has to offer, showcasing the area’s best-known specialities and calling on local and organic suppliers wherever possible”, the new members’ hospitality caterer tells us. Whatever you opt for, you can be sure fresh ingredients are used in every dish. “Even the chips, for example, are made fresh from local potatoes.”
ACO members benefit from special rates (up to 20% off compared to other eateries around the circuit).
LA CHAPELLE HOSPITALITY SUITE
There are four restaurant choices in the La Chapelle hospitality suite:
- Tertre Rouge restaurant (large selection of meat and fish dishes, wine menu, home-made choices, meal deals from €29.90 to €35.90)
- La Chapelle bar (snacks, fast food and drinks)
- La Cabane à huîtres - oyster shack (oysters, wines, other seafood, according to deliveries)
- Le Moment gourmand (homemade crêpes, ice creams, waffles and more!)
GRANDSTANDS 17 AND 18
There are two food outlets in the hospitality suite at Grandstands 17 and 18:
- Upstairs in the members’ area (snacks, fast food and drinks)
- The terrace outside the members’ area (platters to share, crêpes, drinks and more)
Admission to the members’ areas for anyone with a 24 Hours of Le Mans ticket, a valid membership card and a member’s wristband. Pick your wristbands up at the Club venues at La Chapelle and behind Grandstand 17. Subject to seating availability.