ACO members are welcome to join in a range of activities in the La Chapelle hospitality suite, which is located on the inside of the track near the Dunlop Curve.
For all ages
- Cardboard cars: try your hand at building large prototype cars... out of cardboard! Either assemble a ready cut-out model or cut and make up your own car. Where: Au coeur de la course. When: Saturday only.
- Photocall: come and have your photo taken with your family or friends and take away a copy straight away! Where: Au coeur de la course. When: From Wednesday to Sunday.
- Massage: why not book a relaxing massage with one of our two professional masseurs? Where: Lounge. When: Saturday and Sunday only.
- Colouring: children can pick up a special 24 Hours of Le Mans booklet featuring prototypes, GTs, classic cars, a fire suit and more, all waiting for a dash of colour to bring them to life! Where: Lounge. When: From Wednesday to Sunday.
- Card: children will also be entitled to their own ACO membership card this year. The “Junior Member” card available to all children of ACO members. Where: Reception. When: From Wednesday to Sunday.
Click the photos to enlarge.