The Automobile Club de l’Ouest is hosting a screening of the 87th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans on Tuesday 19 November at 18:30. The race was won for a second consecutive time by TOYOTA GAZOO Racing thanks to Fernando Alonso, Sébastien Buemi and Kazuki Nakajima. The screening will take place at the CGR theatre in the town of Saint-Saturnin with an autograph session and Q & A with the drivers afterwards.
The drivers expected to attend the screening:
- José María López (#7 Toyota TS050 Hybrid of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing, 2nd overall)
- Pascal Vasselon (TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Technical Director)
- Pierre Ragues (#30 ORECA 07-Gibson of Duqueine Engineering, 12th overall, 7th in LMP2)
- Vincent Capillaire (#39 ORECA 07-Gibson of Graff, 14th overall, 9th in LMP2)
- Rahel Frey, Michelle Gatting, Manuela Gostner (#83 Ferrari 488 GTE of Kessel Racing, 39th overall and 9th in LMGTE Am)
- Claudio Schiavoni, Sergio Pianezzola, Andrea Piccini (#60 Ferrari 488 GTE of Kessel Racing, 46th overall, 13th in LMGTE Am)