- 24 Hours Inside: news reports and interviews filmed in the paddocks and broadcast on a big screen. Get a sneak peek behind the scenes! – Wednesday to Sunday in the Fan Zone.
- Escape game: “You’ve got 24 minutes to win a place on the Ligier team!” – Wednesday to Sunday in the Fan Zone.
- DS 3 simulator: a piston-powered bucket seat for rally enthusiasts – Wednesday to Sunday in the Fan Zone.
- Esport: the final of the esport endurance championship. Come and watch the champions battle it out over 24 hours on a virtual Le Mans circuit. Spectators will be able to play on the simulators once the drivers have finished their race – from 11:00 on Friday to 11:00 on Saturday in the Fan Zone.
- Commentary box: slip into Bruno "The Voice of Le Mans" Vandestick’s shoes and commentate highlights from previous 24 Hours races – Wednesday to Sunday in the Fan Zone.
- Portable phone chargers – in various places, free.
- Cloakroom: for helmets, coats and the like. €1 a day per item, at the North entrance.
During race week, the circuit is packed with stands selling food, beverages and merchandise. Games areas are set up for race fans, featuring video games and other fun activities.
Wednesday to Sunday.
Your General Enclosure ticket gives you free access to the 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum. As well as the permanent exhibition, you can also visit the BMW Art and Victory temporary exhibition which celebrates the 20th anniversary of BMW’s victory at Le Mans. Learn all about the special ties BMW has with the art world and admire six original cars that have taken part in the 24 Hours, each with a different design.
Open from 10:00 to 19:00, Wednesday to Sunday.
Just down from the Village, head to our fully interactive fan zone where you can find out everything you need to know about the race, enjoy free virtual entertainment, and grab some refreshments. There’s also a kids' zone with lots going on to keep your children happy.
Open from 16:00 on Wednesday to 16:00 on Sunday.
At the foot of the iconic Ferris wheel, spectators will enjoy thrills and spills galore with traditional fairground attractions including white-knuckle rides, shooting stands, ring toss games and bumper cars.
Open from Wednesday to Sunday.
BREAKING NEWS: THE 24 HOURS OF LE MANS POSTPONED TO 19–20 SEPTEMBER 2020