The Automobile Club de l’Ouest and France Routes, in conjunction with ETRA Promotion (FIA ERTC promoter) and the FFSA, have taken the joint decision to postpone the 36th annual 24 Hours Camions initially scheduled for 26–27 September at the Bugatti track in Le Mans and later postponed to October.
Behind-the-scenes, logistics play a key part in event organisation, which is why the 24 Hours Camions has been rescheduled at the end of the season, to minimise knock-on effects.
Once more, while we regret the inconvenience caused, the ACO and France Routes know we can rely on your support.
Tickets already issued will automatically be valid for the new date. If you're not available, you can claim a credit.
You must make your claim at the latest on September 30th 2020.
You bought your tickets through the official 24 Hours of Le Mans sales channel (ticket.lemans.org, Ticketing Office, French local ACO shops)
- You are holding your hard printed tickets: please fill in the form for the claim and send us your original hard printed tickets (keep a copy) with the claim form at the latest on September 30th 2020.
- You booked hard printed tickets but are not yet holding them: please fill in the form for the claim at the latest on September 30th 2020.
- You booked choosing the eticket option: please fill in the form for the claim at the latest on September 30th 2020.
You bought your tickets through an Official Agency or Approved Dealer Agency:
- Please refer to the agency and follow their process.
You bought your tickets through the Le Mans Tourism Office:
- Please refer to the Tourism Office and follow their process.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest specify the claim request is limited solely to the tickets price, excluding all potential sending cost or any other extra costs (such as transportation, accommodation…)
If you have already made your claim, we cannot stop it and invite you to make a new booking. Please open only one request per booking.
For any question regarding the process, please write to the following email indicating your order number and race: firstname.lastname@example.org