You purchased your ticket through an official 24H Motos ticket seller:
(ticket.lemans.org, ticket service, ACO agencies or official shops)
- If you have physical tickets: fill out this refund request form and return your original tickets (retain a copy) along with the form no later than 30 April
- If you have ordered physical tickets but have not yet received them: fill out this refund request form and submit it no later than 30 April
- If you have digital tickets: fill out this refund request form and submit it no later than 30 April
Ticket holders who have requested a refund but who have yet to get their money back are kindly asked to submit another request.
Ticket holders who can still come to the race on 29-30 August can use the tickets purchased for 18-19 April.
If you have already been refunded but would now like to attend the race on 29-30 August, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to order new tickets.
YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS THROUGH AN OFFICIAL AGENCY OR APPROVED DEALER AGENCY:
- Please refer to the agency and follow their process.
YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKETS THROUGH THE LE MANS TOURISM OFFICE:
- Please refer to the Tourism Office and follow their process.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest specify the claim request is limited solely to the tickets price, excluding all potential sending cost or any other extra costs (such as transportation, accommodation…)
If you have already made your claim, we cannot stop it and invite you to make a new booking. Please open only one request per booking.
For any question regarding the refund process, please write to the following email indicating your order number and race: